Your gift will make a difference!
- $100 provides shuttle buses to and from season concerts
- $250 provides musicians for a school visit
- $500 provides one year of youth orchestra activities for a student
- $750 provides a symphony musician soloist for a season concert
- $1,000 provides sheet music for one season concert
- $2,500 supports one St. John’s Chamber concert
Any gift supports music in our community!
If you would like to make a monthly gift of: $5, $10, $15, $20, or other, please contact our office to make arrangements.
FSO Levels & Benefits
All donation levels and benefits are valid for the 2016-2017 season only and are non-transferable. The Fayetteville Symphony Orchestra is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donations, less market value of benefits, are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Sonata : $75-$249
- Recognition in the season program book
- Invitation to the annual meeting with voting rights and a voice in the future of the Symphony
- Complimentary reminders of concerts and notification of special events
Overture : $250-$999
- All the benefits of Sonata plus…
- Invitation to attend open rehearsals and backstage tour
Concerto : $1,000-$2,499
- All the benefits of Overture plus…
- Invitation to cocktail party for auditioning conductor
Symphony : $2,500+
- All the benefits of Concerto plus…
- Invitation to the annual event for Conductor Challenge, Conductor’s Circle Donors, and Symphony Donors
Donations must be received by August 26th to be included in the season program. Donations from advised funds are not eligible to receive any benefits of monetary value according to IRS rules.